background

Friday, September 27, 2013

Fun Times with cousins

 

Clay’s mom and sister and her family came to visit us this summer!

IMG_6301 IMG_6302 The kids had a great time playing and spending time together.  Clay took the older 4 and took them to the University Pool all by himself.  Ann was a bit nervous but Clay had it in the bag!  He is a great dad and uncle!  IMG_6303 IMG_6304 IMG_6305 The girl cousins!  Kennedy and Mackenzie are almost exactly one year apart.  Its hard to get a good picture when there is a little one involved!IMG_6306 While the kids were at the pool we went out for Dairy Queen ice cream.  As I was getting in my mother-in-laws car I completely left my wallet and keys on the grass by the sidewalk but thanks to a safe and honest neighborhood it was still there when we got back!  I wasn’t really worried because I felt like it would be there anyway!IMG_6307 IMG_6308 I just can’t get enough of this sweet little cutie!  She is just the apple of my eye!IMG_6309 Here are the boy cousins all together.  Jackson wasn’t wanting to have his picture taken.  Look at that handsome tan boy of mine!

1 comment:

  1. Man I miss you!! I just read you comment on Andrea's blog and am so glad you pointed out the dang "Hater" I started to say "Go Leslie, GO Leslie" but thought I should just write that on your blog instead, and tell you I miss you and your darling kiddos...miss our hang out, and chats...I LOVE ALL the darling decor and wood workings you all have been up to, I have been lazy about decorating around here lately, but you have been inspiring me to get to work! Love your "beach" family pictures super cute! Please tell Clay I said Hi!!

    ReplyDelete