Some of Emma’s nicknames are “sugarbooger” and “little bit”.These are a few things I made for Emmas Bday party this weekend. I found this cute teal platter and I just added some vinyl to make it cutesy!I can’t believe I am already posting about my baby’s first bday!! Its such a bitter-sweet moment for me! Emma has been such a blessing in our lives, she brings so much joy and happiness into our family! One yr ago we went to the hospital to be induced and from the time of induction to delivery was 4 hrs! It was great! You were super easy and quick to deliver that our nurse thought she was going to have to deliver you because it went so fast but Dr Sellers came to her rescue. Gammie and Pawpaw were on their way to the delivery and they too almost missed your arrival…well Gammie was the only other one in the room besides daddy! You were our smallest so far at 8lbs 8oz. You were my first baby that I got to hold right after your delivery and it was very special. You were such a good baby and we only stayed in the hospital for 24 hrs and then we went home to your brother and sister that were anxiously awaiting. We did end up being re-admitted back to the hospital b/c of jaundice which we were prepared for in a way. You stayed under the billi light for 3 days and then we went home for good!
This is you the morning of your actual birthday! I love how you are always smiling! People always say you have a beautiful smile.
You still prefer to crawl over walking but you can walk all by yourself. You just need a little encouragement.
You love to eat puffs as a snack. You go through them like crazy.
You also love my drawers and cabinets in the kitchen. I am constantly picking up storage containers that you enjoy pulling out. Its your favorite thing to do in the kitchen.
You have your own little corner in the living room with some of your toys. You love balls and every time I clean them up you notice and you get them one by one and throw them. Its another one of your favorite things to do.
I got a shirt and some fabric and had my silhouette cut out the letters and then I just ironed it on and then some of the letters I had to outline with a paint pen because you couldn’t read it very well. I didn’t think it was too bad for my first time…I would love to learn how to do appliqués with a sewing machine in the future.
![]()
![]()
I don’t remember what Emma was eating but her smile was so funny that I had to take this picture. She now squints her nose and blows in and out through her nose and smiles like this!
Emma loves the trampoline. She is only allowed on there with an adult. She loves to watch the kids through the window when they are outside. I think she will enjoy being outside this summer with her brother and sister.
I love static hair…she is so cute and happy!
Emma still only has 4 teeth, she has her two top teeth and her two bottom teeth. I think she is about to cut her eye teeth really soon. Her hair seems to have some curl to it, not much but more than the other 2 kids had!
![]()
She really loves her daddy now. It gives me a break too. She still loves mommy when she is tired and wants some comfort from her favorite source….which I have got to ween her completely soon.
![]()
She loves her brother when he isn’t bothering her ears. He really loves her but is sometimes very rough and she will let him know when she doesn’t like what he is doing by squealing at him.
Happy Bday to my sweet little Emma!!
Happy birthday Cute Emma!
ReplyDelete