background

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Emma’s First Birthday Party

We celebrated Emma’s First Birthday on Tues, the 30th.  We went out to Olive Garden to eat dinner.  2013-01-30 18.16.35 2013-01-30 18.16.47 2013-01-30 19.11.36 She had her first swig of Chocolate Milk and absolutely loved it!2013-01-30 19.17.38 She loves playing in the tent that the kids got for Christmas, she goes in one hole and out the other.  And she loves for you to chase her.2013-01-31 00.23.40 2013-02-01 20.07.48 We drove to MS on Thurs late afternoon so I would have enough time on Friday TO GET ALL THE STUFF BOUGHT AND READY FOR HER BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY. i MADE THE ICING BEFORE WE LEFT SO THAT WOULD BE ONE THING OFF MY CHECK LIST2013-02-02 15.53.42 wE HAD HAM/CHEESE AND TURKEY/CHEESE SANDWICHES, CHIPS AND DIP, goldfish, cookies, animal cookies, FRUIT AND CUPCAKES AND ICECREAM.2013-02-02 15.54.25 This is really the first time I have really went crazy decorating.  I guess I have to blame that on getting a silhouette for Christmas2013-02-02 15.54.50 Emma’s birth to 1yr picture board.2013-02-02 15.55.00 2013-02-02 15.55.17 2013-02-02 15.55.27 2013-02-02 15.56.23 Fun with vinyl.2013-02-02 16.34.45She had fun tearing that cupcake to pieces.  She would grab a handful and just throw it on the floor, she only ate a little bit of it. 2013-02-02 16.38.45 2013-02-02 16.39.04 2013-02-02 16.40.49 2013-02-02 16.42.23 2013-02-02 17.58.54 2013-02-02 17.59.59 2013-02-02 18.00.37 2013-02-02 18.04.45 2013-02-02 18.05.54
She got 3 baby dolls, several outfits, money, and a puzzle.  We really enjoyed being with all of our family on this special occasion. 
Happy birthday baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment