background

Saturday, February 23, 2013

My 3 Babies!!!



Emma has some crazy hair when she wakes up from a nap.  I almost always have to fix her hair when she wakes up.  This is her crazy bed head.IMG_5992
  IMG_5994 - CopyIMG_5997 - CopyEmma loves to watch the washer/dryer

 

when its going.  I try to gather all of her minky dot blankets that she is attached to and wash them and this day she climbed into the basket and snuggled with her fresh and clean blankets.  Look how long her hair has gotten!  I have to keep it pulled back at all times so the poor baby can see.IMG_5996 - Copy  I just loved seeing Kennedy, in her play heals, and her baby sister walking hand and hand.  She loves her baby sister so much and she is truly an amazing big sister and helper.(the thing wrapped around her bottom is a snake that they think is fun to wear like a diaper)IMG_6007 Grayson has been piling toys in his bed at night and playing till he goes to sleep.  Of course mom has to clean it when he goes to sleep. IMG_6008 IMG_6009Kennedy asks on a daily basis if we can have a friend over and it drives me nuts mainly because they tend to make poor choices when they have friends over and this time was no different.  These guys found the Flinstone gummy vitamins and consumed about 90 between the 4 of them.  Poison control said they would be fine, maybe a tummy ache but that was it.  Kennedy and Grayson lost snacks for 3 days since they ate vitamins like they were fruit snacks.  It was extremely hard for them because they LOVE snacks!  IMG_6013 IMG_6014Clay and I have started doing 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels and the kids decided they wanted to do it too and since Emma was still up I had to tend to her.  It is an intense 20 minute workout but I’m excited to hopefully see some results.
IMG_6016
Clay walked in the girls room a couple of nights ago and saw this!!!  Such a sweet moment!  Emma adores Kennedy and I could say that she loves Kennedy second to me!  She gets so excited to see her when she gets off the bus in the afternoon.  Kennedy is so helpful with Emma too.  Emma typically cries a little at night when we first lay her down and Kennedy decided that crawling into bed with Emma and singing to her kept her from crying.  I told Kennedy that if she did this every night that Emma will start depending on her to do it all the time so if she wasn’t prepared for that she didn’t need to do it all the time!  It was such a sweet moment for my little girls!  I hope that they stay close and can depend on each other always.  IMG_6017 IMG_6020 IMG_6022
 IMG_6002IMG_6005Sundays are our “Family” nights.  Its the day we go to church and come home and rest and then have a spiritual lesson and play a fun game.  Our church has always set aside one day during the busy week to have “Family Home Evening”.  It seems that sometimes the “Family” is put on the back burner and I always want to keep my family first.  The family is the most important thing in our Heavenly Fathers Plan.  I love that our kids notice when we miss reading our scriptures at night or saying family prayer.  Grayson is always the one that reminds us to always bless the food before we eat.  I love my family and I am thankful everyday that my Heavenly Father has entrusted Clay and I to care for his children which are our children also.

No comments:

Post a Comment