Friday morning I woke up and looked at my sweet Emma sleeping! Isn’t she just adorable?!! After she woke up and I fed her breakfast, I got myself ready and headed to my sisters house in Columbus, ms.
My sister and I went to a few stores in Columbus before we headed met up with the other girls and headed to Memphis!
4 of us rode together to Memphis and after we finally found a parking spot that didn’t cost us an arm and a leg we walked a mile(literally) to Beale St to eat at hard Rock Cafe with Mom and my sister in law Heidi. The food was great! Thank goodness the trolley was running on our way back so we didn’t have to walk a mile back!
This is beale Street
and the hard rock cafe!!
My mom(in this picture) was very sick with a bad cough and sat morning this is what she looked like…her hair was amazing but she hid when I grabbed my camera so I didn’t get a good picture and she will probably kill me for even posting this one!!
My mom and sister on the really packed trolley!
We had a really good time with each other and the conference was great…we got to listen to some amazing speakers. Michael mclean and his wife spoke and sang and some more incredible speakers were there.
We ate at “pig on beale” it was a bbq place and was really good too. this is the 3 stooges, I love hanging with my mom and sister.
although my mom was sick as a dog she got up sat morning and got dressed and dosed up on her cough meds and enjoyed(i think) the day.
Me and my best sister!!!! Love her!! We always have a good time together and I will be extremely sad when she has to move again…..stupid military!! I’m just trying to enjoy it while she is here!
and last but not least…I got to see my good friend marji at the conference. It was so much fun to see her again. I also got to see a bunch of members from our ward there in Arkansas too. It was good to catch up with them. we got to hang out Friday night and we sat together during the whole conference! Good times!! I sure do miss Arkansas, especially the people there!
Miss you too.
ReplyDelete