It has been a really long time since I have blogged so I have a lot to catch up on! In April we saw that Thomas the train was coming to Birmingham for 2 weeks so we decided to surprise the kids.
They didn’t know where we were going until we got there! It was fun to see their faces as they were pleasantly surprised!
Kennedy and the conductor!
And there he is!!! Thomas the train!
We got to go on a 30 minute train ride. It was really exciting since this was the kids first time on a train. I haven’t been on a train since I was in kindergarten so it was like my first time too!
They had lots of activities for the kids to do that was included. They got to putt-putt golf…
![]()
Play with train tracks and Lego tables that were set up…
take a picture and meet “sir Topham Hat”!
The kids got to play on the old trains at the train museum(where the event was located).
To end the day we went to the outlet mall…that's the way I like to end a day!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment