Yes you heard that right!! Emma is a mess!! she was my most laid back baby but has been the most mischievous little toddler!!
She is a sweetheart most of the time until night time comes, then the rotten comes out in her!!
she loves to run into the road b/c she knows you are going to run after her….and smack that little leg!! But she is persistent and keeps doing it!
She absolutely loves a bath. I bathe the kids at night and when Clay gets in the shower in the mornings she tries to take her clothes off to hop in the shower with him. So clay lets her shower with him. Yesterday morning I woke up to Clay, Emma and Grayson all in the shower!! It was funny! Daddy can’t even shower in peace anymore! EVERYTIME I get her out of the tub/shower she runs so I can’t put her diaper on!! She loves being naked and loves to pee on the floor if she is without a diaper for long!
The kids usually take a bubble bath in my jet tub on Thursday and even thought this little one had already had her bath she wanted in anyway…so we let her. The water is pretty deep so we had to really watch her so she didn’t drown! She loved it!
Emma also loves to play in the toilet. She is my only child that has gotten into the toilet. It is a constant battle to try to make sure the kids flush, put the potty seat down and close the bathroom door. I had to completely bathe her the other day because she got the toilet plunger and I totally flipped and there was toilet water all over the floor in the bathroom. she got a bath and the bathroom got a complete scrub down with me on my hands and knees!
She loves her little car and loves to play with her toys! She loves to pull out all the DVD’s from the TV console and she loves to get into the rocks in the fireplace and put them into her mouth. Daddy fixed that this week…he got tired of getting rocks out of her mouth so he got the vacuum and sucked all the rocks up and threw them away. He thought he got all of them until she found a few more to just top it off!! I couldn’t help but laugh b/c clay was getting so frustrated. She puts everything in her mouth these days.
She is a wonderful blessing to our family and she has 2 siblings that love her dearly. I am very grateful for this little diva and for all the energy she brings to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment