Emma seems to love the little kitchen that Kennedy got yrs ago.
I am glad that it will get some use since Kennedy didn't really play with it much.
Kennedy loves to help in the kitchen but I guess the pretend kitchen just doesn't cut it.
Emma loves getting something and then she taps it on the floor to make noise...See that little spoon in her hand? That's what she is doing with it...tapping it on the hardwood floor.
She is all over the place and is very quick too.
She pulls up on everything and seems to be fearless like the other 2 kids were and still are.
Kennedy loves Emma, I hope that they stay bffs.
Kennedy plays with Emma all the time. She dressed her in the chef hat.
She gave her a pretend cookie (I think it was actually a hamburger patty) and Emma was happy.
Last night a neighbor/friend and I were making Halloween wreaths at my house. Clay bathed Emma and was getting her dressed in Kennedy's room and Emma fell off of Kennedy's bed. Her bed is pretty high up and Emma fell on her head. She started crying but it was a weird cry, I heard her crying so I went to check on her and Clay told me what happened.
Emma then started gagging and trying to throw up. She calmed down and immediately started to go to sleep, it was like she couldn't hold her eyes open. She turned sheet white and I then started to get worried. Clay got his shoes on and we headed to the ER.
I strapped her in the seat belt with me(pls don't lecture me on this), so I could make sure she was ok. Because we didn't know if she had a head injury or what I wanted her in my arms.
We called my cousin Jason, he is an ER Doctor and he made us feel better when he told us that the way she responded to the fall was typical and that everything was probably fine. We finally got checked in after 45 minutes but we couldn't get into a room. Emma took a couple of cat naps during those 4 hrs but when she was awake she was acting just fine, she was laughing, playing, wanting to get down, nursing and just being herself. After much thought Clay and I felt that she was just fine and so we left.
I have a distant cousin that just lost her 2 yr old little girl in a freak accident. An ATV feel off of a trailer and hit her in her temple and killed her. It was a freak accident but this little girl has been on my mind a lot since last weekend. I know you guys don't know this family but if you want to keep them in your prayers they are the Papp family!
When Emma fell it freaked me out and I couldn't imagine my life without my baby girl and I thank my Heavenly Father for letting her be ok!
This is us leaving the hospital.
Clay gave Emma a blessing too. I am so glad that my baby is ok.
Thanks to my friend Rachel for staying with our kids till 11:30. Its a blessing to be surrounded by people that are willing to help.
This is the morning after Emma's fall. Kennedy is a miniature momma to Emma. She loves her so much and loves taking care of her.
Sisterly love!
Its amazing the attachment that these 2 had from the moment Emma was born.
Kennedy had a really hard time with her baby sister being in the hospital right after birth due to her jaundice. Kennedy seemed very stressed during this time. Now I see the bond they have and how much they both love each other. Emma will sit in Kennedy's lap for a long time, she is like her second momma! I hope they always stay this close.
SWEET SISTERS!!
This is the morning after Emma's fall. Kennedy is a miniature momma to Emma. She loves her so much and loves taking care of her.
Sisterly love!
Its amazing the attachment that these 2 had from the moment Emma was born.
Kennedy had a really hard time with her baby sister being in the hospital right after birth due to her jaundice. Kennedy seemed very stressed during this time. Now I see the bond they have and how much they both love each other. Emma will sit in Kennedy's lap for a long time, she is like her second momma! I hope they always stay this close.
SWEET SISTERS!!


Oh My goodness. that is scary. I am glad she is ok. I am thankful that you have made a friend who could help you. Kennedy is a great sister.
ReplyDeleteHow Scary, I am soo glad she is ok, that is soo very sad about your distant cousin's little girl...I love the last picture of Kennedy kissing Emma and love how sweet she is with her...THAT is the best...Addy is still in LOVE with Abram and I hope that doesn't change once he gets older and starts checking her toys out! I sure miss you around here...It sounds like you have some good friends out there though and I am soo glad you had someone there to help you in your time of need!
ReplyDeleteso glad Emma is ok, head bumps are scary! i love how much hair Emma is getting. She is so cute! It makes me miss y'all more how much she is changing!!!
ReplyDeleteit def was a scary night and I guess the hard heads come in handy when things like this happen! Emma is getting more and more head strong just like the other 2 hoolagans! She is still sweet, hopefully she is just testing her limits and I let her know its not going to happen. Thanks for all the concerns. We really do live in an amazing neighborhood BUT my AR friends can never be replaced!! Love yall
ReplyDelete