This sweet little girl of mine turned 8 mths old yesterday.
She is a bundle of joy and is full of energy.
She is crawling EVERYWHERE, and is getting bumps and bruises already.
She loves to look in the mirror at herself.
Every morning I sit her on the bathroom counter and fix her hair as she gets into everything her little hands can reach.
She is climbing on everything and can get out of your site in seconds now!
She is still a very happy, laid back, but energetic little 8 mth old
Emma has really started to love her snacks.
She can pick them up with her fingers but she can't quite get them into her mouth so this is how she gets them....
she picks them up with her mouth!
You can't tell very well but that is what she is doing.
She loves her daddy...
but mostly when mommy isn't around.
Daddy spends lots of time with all of the kids and they all adore him...Emma just knows who has her food supply! :-)
I was putting up groceries as she drug them out, she was lots of help.
I took Emma and Grayson to the Doctor today b/c they both have been feeling bad. Grayson has Strep and Emma just has a nasty cold. It was our first time to go to the Doctor since we have moved here and Emma hasn't had immunizations since her 2 mths shots so they gave her the 4 mths shots plus a flu shot. She was so mad and hasn't felt well today
Tonight I let Emma play in the tub for a really long time, she absolutely loves taking a bath.
She loves to roam around in the buff...I couldn't resist taking some sweet naked baby pictures.
I was trying to hurry and get some shots before she peed on Kennedy's bed. She tends to do that pretty often but I got the diaper on before she did this time
The time is just flying by with this little one. I am enjoying every minute of it. I think she is the only baby I have ever had that I continue to say I would totally go back to Jan 30 and have her all over again...I miss her being a baby even though I feel like I have really embraced every moment with her.
Love how she eats her snacks, too funny! Such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. I miss her.
ReplyDelete