background

Thursday, September 20, 2012

5 nights!!!

 
We moved Emma out of our room about a week and a half ago and for the past 5 nights she has slept all night long!!  I am so happy about this!
 


 
 
We have moved out our old computer desk and have made Emma a play corner.  The other kids have loved it too, it was like Christmas when I brought this stuff down from the attic.

All of this was from Kennedy and Grayson when they were little.
Its fun to see them be little again as they play with these baby toys!


When Emma wakes up she usually plays for a little and then pulls herself up and wants out!


I got her in action this day.


My pole dancer!!!  She is pulling up on anything and everything, safe or unsafe!
 



How cute are they?  They love playing with their baby sister!


4 comments:

  1. Ellie is a fan of pole dancing too:) Congrats on her sleeping through the night......I am jealous. I love those polka dot jammies!! Miss y'all

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jammies are from target...halloween sleeper! Its a ladybug! I want to do a road trip already and see everyone even andrea all the way in PA...I miss everyone a lot! Im like a misfit here, lol! we all just always had fun and we got along...uggg miss that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment! I am reading raising your spirited child right now and it has been helpful, but I am also in need of good book suggestions. I will get that one next, I love that it has a plan! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! I love the last picture...I LOVE it when they all play nice together! I am getting to my last nerve with Abram i our bedroom...I was up with Abe last night from 3:45 til 5 then Addy came in with a fever...Yep it may be time to put him in with Rohnin...BUT I am planning on sleep training him hopefully this weekend, if all goes well, cross your fingers...I need more sleep, I feel like a zombie lately...I am soo not ready for all the fun mile stones...yet...Emma is breezing through them like a champ, Pam and I both agree, we are just fine were our babies are at...Abram has said mamma and is sitting up a little bit but gosh can't they just stay babies for ever so we can enjoy these sweet cuddly moments with our babies, not serious... but it is a wonderful thought at times until I realize how sleep deprived I actually am...

    ReplyDelete