background

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Emma's new milestone!!

Can you believe it?  Emma is crawling, sitting up from laying down position and pulling up!
She started all of these within 2 wks of each other.
She crawled for the first time on Wednesday, Sept 12.
She hasn't stopped since...I guess now starts all the bumps and bruises.
I really thought I would have a little longer with her being a baby and not mobile but I guess not.
I tried to upload the video of her crawling but it wouldn't work! So I only have pictures.
 
 
 
 
Now starts the child proofing....again! I haven't had to worry about those things for some time now. I think it might be worse this time just because Kennedy and Grayson have toys that are small and she can choke or swallow them.
I guess I will figure it out real soon!!!
 
 
 Emma is pulling up on everything...just the other day she was "trying" to pull up but now she is doing it all on her own!

She is trying to pull up on EVERYTHING, safe or not. 

Every Friday is "spirit day" so we gear up in our Alabama gear!  I wish there was someone to take our picture so Clay could of been in it too.
Every person in this town has a large Crimson Tide wardrobe.
I don't even remember being in Hattiesburg and seeing so much team spirit...maybe there was and I was too busy looking at guys and didn't notice. :-) 

Emma's shirt is so adorable...its a baby elephant and it says "roll tide, university of alabama, crimson tide" over and over. 
Grayson out of the blue will say "roll tide", I think it is so funny that the kids have caught on so quickly!
The people in Tuscaloosa bleed Crimson Red. 

Emma is trying to pull up on Grayson, she is so funny! 

 
Wednesday night was Emma's first night in her crib which is in Kennedy's room.
She did ok, its just not as convenient for me to grab her during the night and nurse her but its better than her falling out of her pack n play.
She usually crys when I put her in the crib but I think she is learning that when I put her in there it is "nite nite" time.
Her crying is getting less and less so hopefully she is getting it! 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment