background

Thursday, November 1, 2012

9 mths old!

Emma turned 9 mths on Tues the 30th. 
She was very sick on her 9mth bday.
 


This is my Emma before she got sick.  She likes to play peek a boo when you have the computer in your lap.  She hides behind the computer then she pops out and smiles when you say "pee pie"

 
She also likes to get that little hand and push buttons on the computer.  I think its her little way of saying "get off the computer".


She is so funny, she doesn't want you to lay her in the crib to go to sleep even when she is exhausted but she will lay on the hard floor and pass out. 

Look how big she has gotten.  She is wearing 12-18mth clothes and can still fit into some 9-12 mths.  


Sunday after the football game Emma woke up with a fever, we stayed home from church and missed the kids primary program.
Emma's fever got really high Sunday night, it reached 103.8 and I got into the bath tub with her to cool her off with some luke warm water.

She ran a high fever for 3 days and was throwing up b/c the fever was so high.  I couldn't keep her meds down her b/c she would throw them up.  She got sick on Sun morning and I took her in to the Dr on Mon.  They did a urine test to see if she had a bladder or kidney infection(via Cather)and they did blood wk too.
The urine came back clear and the blood wk would be back in 5 days!!!  REALLY, 5 days is way too long, most kids are going to be in the hospital, especially a baby, or they will be better so why do it!  Ugg, I'm still frustrated about this!
Her fever broke on Tues around noon and although she had no fever I kept her medicated just in case.  She was a little pistol all day on Tues.
Clay gave her 2 fathers blessings and then had someone help administer to her on Tues afternoon.
She was fine all day on Wed, just a little tired but was quite mellow.
It is amazing how the priesthood works and I'm so blessed to have Clay be able to give our children blessings whenever needed!
I think Emma was the sickest little one we have ever had with a fever that wouldn't break!
I'm glad my little Emma is pretty much back to herself now! 

Some of the things she is doing now is
cruising all over the place,
letting go and standing on her own,
talking like crazy, mostly saying "ba,ba,ba"
Its funny cause she doesn't take a bottle and that's usually what ba ba means.
She is crawling all over and is very quick,
she is making faces,
raising her hand to say "bye"(only when she wants to),
she rolls her hands like in patty cake.
She is just a fun little girl..... when she is well! :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment