Warning picture overload!!!
We started the day off with Party's at the kids school. Thank goodness Clay was free until noon so I didn't have to split my body to be in 2 places at once.
Clay went to Grayson's school, hopefully he took pics but they won't be on this post!
Kennedy's Kindergarten class! Mrs Jenne is her teacher and Miss Graham is her student teacher.
I realized after I left Kennedy's party that with Emma being sick I had forgotten to get the kids pumpkins to decorate so after we ate lunch with Clay, me Grayson and Emma were on a hunt to find pumpkins. I went to 3 different places and no one had pumpkins. Walmart is not convenient for us but I had to go there to find pumpkins. I got back about 2 minutes before Kennedy's bus arrived(I did have a neighbor lined up to get her if I didn't make it in time). We immediately started decorating our pumpkins while Emma napped. I picked up some stick on faces b/c Clay was at wk and I didn't want to carve pumpkins. Kennedy's is a princess with colorful hair and Grayson's is a Lion with fun hair too, Emma's is a little baby pumpkin. I thought they turned out pretty cute. We got lots of compliments on them too.
Emma and her little pumpkin. She was not happy as you can see.
She is an Alabama Cheerleader.
Grayson is a blue Ninjago
Kennedy is also an Alabama Cheerleader.
Our neighborhood has a huge potluck, costume contest, parade, then they let them loose to trick or treat.
Mr Steve is a neighbor of ours that wanted to hold Emma but she wasn't happy about it.
This is the parade, it was interesting but the kids get behind one of the hundreds of golf carts in our neighborhood and march around the park then they let loose to trick or treat! This golf cart is none other that the ALABAMA"ROLL TIDE" edition!
Kennedy and Grayson in the parade
Cute little blue Ninjago.
TRICK OR TREAT
I understand now why so many people have golf carts, walking around our neighborhood is wearing for momma and kids. Maybe we can get one in a couple of yrs. There are 3 divisions of our neighborhood and we made it to only 2 because the kids were getting tired and I was having to ride them on top of the stroller. Clay headed to our house after the pot luck to hand out candy.
Emma didn't last very long
This is the candy aftermath, and they got all good candy, I didn't have to throw away half of it due to it being crap candy.
I love this little smile, I had not seen it for a few days when she was sick. I'm so glad she is smiling again.
She thinks she is getting that snickers!
Sugar induced coma!
Pumpkins!
Emma's tiny little pumpkin!
No comments:
Post a Comment