Since it has gotten a little cooler outside we have allowed Jazzy to be inside more.
He has behaved himself so far, and I hope that he continues to do so!
Emma thinks he is great and she lets him kiss her....Yuck
She is still a little reserved about him especially when he nips at her when she tries to take his tot.
Kennedy was running a low grade fever on Sun so we kept her home from school on Mon. This week is Anti-Bully week and Tues was crazy hair day. I fixed her hair like a cone head but she thought it was too silly so we went a little more reserved with the crooked knots on her head.
I have been working on a few projects and I have some little helpers that like to craft too.
Kennedy often steals my material that I have cut to make flowers and does her own flowers. I bought her a low temp glue gun so she could craft with me when she wanted to. Unfortunately Grayson got the glue gun and squeezed hot glue all on my hardwood floor but lucky for him it came off with out any damage!
Oh how I love Pandora!! I created a Adele station and great music comes on it. This is Clay dancing with Emma.
Daddy with his baby girl! She got 4 shots this day too. She is happy most all the time even when she doesn't feel the greatest.
Dance, dance, dance!
These 2 hooligans stole some of my material and was dancing around with them.
I used the Halloween wreaths I made this yr and re purposed them into these Alabama Football wreaths. I covered the messy straw with burlap strips then I covered them in houndstooth strips of material then I made some different types of flowers and a bunting.
I really love how they turned out! And I love that little background piece that's wanting to be in the picture too!
I made a new bunting for my mantle. I need to outline my letters to make them pop better(just haven't gotten to it). I love decorating my house!
I have a project that I want to start and finish tomorrow...I hope I can get it done! Stay tuned for that post!
No comments:
Post a Comment