We have been pretty busy around here lately. Christmas is right around the corner and we have had one event after another.
We have had birthdays, my nieces baptism, more birthdays, Clay has had 2 trips this mths, one to Ohio and one to Orlando. We have been like little busy bees.
I love family time. I love Emma's face with that tongue out!
I really like the way my Christmas banner turned out. I will have my silhouette next time I need to make a banner. Yeah, I'm so excited
I am so very thankful for my 3 beautiful children. To honor the children and teachers that lost their lives at the Sandy Hook School Kennedy and Grayson wore green and a ribbon.
I have read and watched a lot on the events of last Friday. I always end up shedding tears...tears of sadness for the families that lost their children and loved ones and tears of joy to have my babies here with me. I am unsure where these events will leave me as a parent wanting to shelter my children as long as I can. We have talked again about homeschooling and me having to be on crazy meds in order to do it. Time will tell what happens. My heart goes out to these families.
We have added a new member to our family....his name is Sneaky Chester Posey! Last Monday we had a neighborhood Christmas party and Santa was there and Kennedy asked him to bring us an elf and the next day this little guy showed up. He hasn't been too naughty, he did hang from Grayson's undies one night but for the most part he has been hanging out, checking out his new home at the Poseys
I love Christmas Pjs! I think they look so cute in their matching jammies. I can't believe how big my babies are getting.
Its so hard getting all the kids to look and smile in a picture. I was glad that Emma stayed in Kennedy's lap while I took the picture.
Tomorrow daddy comes home just in time to celebrate his birthday on Thurs, the 20th.
We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
Beautiful kids in cute jammies. It has been a rough week, and so hard to think about what to do with our kids going to school. I too am thankful to have my children here. My friend here in PA; lost her niece in the shooting. It has been a hard week for our ward, and for Stella's class at school. One of their daughters is in Stella's class. She is devasted about her cousin.
ReplyDelete