background

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

We got home from Mississippi on Sunday and we put our tree up for Family Home Evening Monday night.  We didn't have time to decorate it so we did that on Tues night.
 




This boy loves to get a picture taken but its never a serious one with him smiling its always something silly!  He is a mess
 
 
My sweet little Emma with her Christmas shirt that was Kennedy's and her skinny jeans and pink boots...also Kennedy's.


Emma loves chocolate once again, this time she is eating brownie mix.  All of my kids eat the mix including Clay and I. 
 Clay is a great multitasker.  He can work on that computer and get Emma asleep like a charm.
 This is Emma's new hot spot!  As I was cleaning the kids bathroom the other day she was making a mess.  She loves opening and shutting the drawers and lots of times she gets a finger smashed but she loves doing it.  The bottom drawer in the kids bathroom has all of the girls bows and she dumped her basket of smaller bows out and had a ball doing it!  How could you not capture that cute little face while being mischievous
 I made Emma a minky dot, no sew blanket a couple of weeks ago and she is quiet attached to it.  I made a smaller one to carry around easier. 
 Finally!!!!  I made some Christmas wreaths
I love how they turned out.  This is my first time using the deco mesh stuff and I think they look pretty good.
Pinterest is a great friend of mine!

Look what my baby is doing!!!  I am not very excited about this milestone at all...Time to install a gate so I don't have my baby tumbling down them!

No comments:

Post a Comment