I can't believe its almost been a mth since I have blogged...I feel so guilty!
We have just been hanging out going through the normal daily routines that we all have when there are children involved
This little girl is so happy...she can brighten up any one's day with her smile.
She is getting a funny little personality too...she does the funniest things!
My kids just love this book!
"Pete the Cat" is one of those must-haves if you have kids.
If you see the book in your child's scholastic magazine....get it!!!
You have to have the CD too...it is what makes the book! My kids play it over and over repeating the book and dancing with it!
Emma has her own little corner in our house where she plays very well by herself.
She has also enjoyed my fall decorations and can reach some of the ones on my TV console. All my kids have naughty hands when they are little. I see some people that never move things when there are mobile little ones and I don't know how they teach them not to touch them, my just look at me when I say "no" and do it anyway!
Its my life story!
Kennedy got this adorable wooden kitchen when she was 3 yrs old and has never really played with it.
I had a few little ones play with it when they would come to my house, I think my Tess got the most use out of it until my little Emma came along!
She loves this kitchen. I am really glad I put it in the corner in the kids little hallway where she can get to it without getting in their rooms where there are small toys.
There is a basket with all these little spoons,knives,and forks and I sometimes hide it in the freezer, microwave, and fridge of this little kitchen set but she opens all the doors and finds it every time!! Little stinker! I love seeing her play
My little Emma had her first oreo the other day...and lets just say this little one loves chocolate and anything else you are eating! If your eating something and your trying to feed her baby food....she won't eat her baby food. Smart girl
No comments:
Post a Comment