FYI....lots of pictures ahead!
We went to Mississippi the Monday before Thanksgiving on Thursday!
We had a ton of fun....the pictures will show
Emma got in the baby swing for the first time and loved it!
My uncle and his wife and 2 boys came in Tues night around midnight. Clay and I went to see New Moon Pt 2 while mom kept the kids. It was fun to see it again.
Landon is my Uncle Kevin's son, he is 7. My 2 kids had so much fun playing with him.
Kennedy and Grayson wore themselves out everyday. The weather was so nice and they were outside all day.
My youngest brother Josh bought the kids this little toy for their Christmas. A go-cart! I took it for its first spin, it brought back many childhood memories of our rusted out go-cart that when we drove it our knees were in our chest and it was so low to the ground that we typically had cow poop and ants that joined us along for the ride! Those were the days!
This is a picture perfect moment here!!! My dad playing a game (Zombies) on his nook and my brother Josh playing on his phone. They both look like this most of the time!
Emma loves the leaves and anything else she can put into her mouth. I thought this picture of her squatting down was cute
Happy girl
Josh taking the go-cart for a ride!
I think he got it to play on too!
The kids made "boats" out of paper.
My mom probably went through a whole pack of copy paper while all the kids were there!
We had Thanksgiving with Clay's family at 10:30. We had great food there with his family. Clay's sister and her family had the stomach bug so our kids and Clay's cousins little boy were the only kids there.
I am hoping that my kids will remember their great grandparents when they are older. Clay's grandpaw is their only living great grandpaw. He is the only one that they have ever had.
We went to my cousin, Heidi's house for my family's Thanksgiving. The food was mostly gone, I got to have a few bites of my grandmothers yummy dressing but that was about it. My sister and her family came down on Wed afternoon and after Thanksgiving on Thurs. Jeff took some pics of our family and then they had to head back home! I'll post those pictures next time!
That night a lot of us went to the black Friday sales. We got back pretty early, which was nice since I had Emma. We didn't get a lot of stuff, mostly DVD's and a few other things.
The Friday after Thanksgiving we went to a new park by my grandmothers house. It was a great park and the kids played for hours.
It was full of pea gravel which was a problem with Emma but I haven't found any in her diaper so I guess we are good.
Kennedy and Landon played so well together. They were like best friends.
Grayson and Landon played well the first day then they started fussing with one another
My Uncle Kevin and his mom(my grandmother). I think it was good for her to get out and watch the kids play even though she didn't want to. She just doesn't get out and enjoy life like she should so when my Uncle comes with his young kids she has to step out of her comfort zone and go, go, go.
Little Alli was not a happy camper, she fell asleep on the way to the park and got about an hr nap in the car but it wasn't enough.
My uncle Kevin's baby boy Easton, he is such a doll
And of course my baby girl is such a doll too. She loved the slide!
Everyone left the park with so much dirt on them that I made mine take their clothes off and change clothes before we left!
Everyone left the park with so much dirt on them that I made mine take their clothes off and change clothes before we left!
It was fun to see Kennedy playing with an old friend from high school, daughter Gracie. The actually favor a little to me and of course both are little beauties.
We had a cookout at my moms house Saturday afternoon with most of the family again...it was like a second Thanksgiving. I love being with my family. We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment