This past Saturday I sent Clay out to get me a bike at Target! He came back with this pink bike with a pink basket and the only thing I could think of was The Wizard of Oz, with Dorthy on her bike with
to-to in the basket!
Tonight we rode all over the neighborhood and Jazzy sat in the pink basket on my bike...He seemed to love it! I know we probably were the talk of the neighborhood!
I love it. I haven't been on a bike in a very long time but it is really fun going on family bike rides now!
Before we moved to Alabama Clay snagged up a great buy at a garage sale for 50$.
He got this double trailer to ride Emma in.
Kennedy and Grayson absolutely love it too!
Grayson is peeking out the back! I was amazed in how easy it was to pull both Kennedy and Grayson behind Clay's bike!
You couldn't even feel it behind the bike.
I thought for sure I was going to feel an extra 75 lbs behind the bike.
I rode all over the neighborhood with the 2 older ones in it! Go Me!!
I did have Emma seat belted but when she fell asleep I laid her on the pillow and she slept till Clay stopped!
I'm glad she likes it because I think we will be going on daily bike rides for fun and for exercise!
When he stopped she woke up and wanted to be held!
My beautiful girls. They have on matching pjs!
I love that she is so smiley! She smiles all the time!
You can see their pjs a little better here! Its purple elephants! I bought them at different times and then realized that they matched. Gotta love Carters!
Love your new bike, Your girls are adorable! Miss you around here, but it sounds like you are having fun and enjoying your new house and life out there! I love that you actually put Jazzy in the basket too, too funny! Love the P.J.'s
ReplyDeletewe really do like it here and having a house is def a plus! I miss arkansas for many reasons, my great friends there, rock creek, babies r us, friends, krispy kreme, baskin robins, library, girls night, oh and did I mention I miss my friends!
ReplyDelete