These 3 little kiddos are my life! Somedays Mostdays they give me trouble but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Emma isn't looking but I thought it was a really sweet picture of my oldest 2.
Its not often that I get a picture of them where they are getting along!
Is this not the most adorable little girl ever! I love, love, love this little smile! Its nothing but a smile full of gums! Although I do believe she might be cutting a tooth.
She really loves to eat these days! Tonight I fed her half a jar of squash with cereal added and she ate it so quickly so I fixed her some cereal with a little fruit added and she ate it all and then nursed!!!
She is growing! At least we know that hair is growing! LOL She has some wild hair as the picture shows!
I grabbed Kennedy's camera tonight to see what pics she had and I found this cute one! Not too bad for a 6 yr old...She actually took the one of her eating too!
I know that this is not rotated the correct way and I have tried to figure out how to rotate pictures and I don't have a clue so someone please tell me!!
Grayson loves his little sister so much. I have never seen a child, especially a boy, that just adores his little sister.
Yes it might be because he is obsessed with her little ears. He will tell you he loves her ears!
I wonder if he will grow out of this ear feddish. I guess time will tell!
Family Fun!
Today My sister and her 3 kids came up and we went to the pool for 4 hrs. It was a perfect day!
There was an overcast and there was a breeze. We should of reapplied sunblock to the kids because they all ended up a little pink but nothing serious!
I wish I would of had my camera at the pool b/c all 5 of them were on 2 tubes together which means they were all getting along at the same time! What a miracle!
Grayson had to sit out for running which is so surprising!! Not really! This particular lifeguard was a little annoying because they were not running they were walking fast!
When we got back home Kennedy was digging in her closet and found these skates that she has had for probably 2 yrs and she wanted to skate!
It was funny watching Kyndall tell her how to do it "you have to glide, just glide your feet" of course she was doing the motion too!
As you see Kennedy is all geared up with her knee pads and elbow pads! She really need a helmet too!
Kennedy and Kyndall gliding together
| This is a great game!! Headbands! These guys had a lot of fun playing and we had a lot of fun watching them get along so well! |
Where ever you have your pictures saved, right click on the picture and there should be a rotating option. Grayson cracks me up with his ear obsession, so funny!
ReplyDelete