Here you see our 50 inch mounted Plasma TV
Here you see the tiny Wii remote
And here you see the DISASTER!
Kennedy and Grayson woke up Monday morning and wanted to play bowling on the Wii so Clay was letting them play as he sat watching.
I was in our room nursing Emma and I hear a crash, I texted Clay and asked "what was that noise"?
He came in our room and told me that Kennedy had just threw the Wii remote through our TV.
He had just told her to stop slinging the remote so hard and he put it on her wrist and tightened it, or so he thought he tightened it enough.
Of course she didn't listen and the remote flung off her wrist into the TV.
A plasma TV has gasses behind the glass so when she cracked it, the gasses escaped and the TV is done with for good!
Clay didn't seem too upset, Kennedy ran strait to her room(probably in fear).
Clay then took some time and went to Best Buy to look, then he thought it over with lunch at Five Guys and went back and got this!!
This is our new 60 inch TV...clay decided that the 50 inch was a little small for this wall in our new house!
On a much cuter note! Here are some pics and things we have been doing this week!
Kennedy loves Emma so much! I absolutely love that she and Grayson both adore their baby sister!
Emma in her little trailer!
Isn't she the cutest little thing ever!
So I decided to let Kennedy have a sleepover with her little friend Reannon!
They had a great time, they played outside, went to the park, I rode them all in the trailer a million times around the block, we popped popcorn and watched a movie, they took a bubbley bath(grayson calls it this), we read scriptures, had prayer, brushed our teeth and then Reannon decided she missed her momma and wanted to go home! It was 11pm by this time and I knew that this might happen b/c her momma said she is a big momma's girl so we got in the car and took her home!
Kennedy was soooo upset that she didn't stay because it was her "first" sleepover! Well I explained to her that it really wasn't her first sleepover cause we have had her friend/neighbor Rachelle from AR stay, her cousins, and a couple of others! But for some reason this was really important to her so maybe another time Reannon will stay!
Emma eating her first cookie all by herself! She seemed to like it!
It broke off and she had a piece sticking out of her mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment