Isn't she the most adorable little cutie!!!
I love that Emma smiles all the time! She is the happiest, easy going little one I've ever had!
She has started scrunching her nose up and blowing air in and out through her nose! I love it!
She also does this spitting thing that results in catastrophes(refer to photo below)
Now when we feed her she likes to do her spitting thing and it goes all over...she has it in her hair too if you look closely!
She loves being outside watching her sister and brother entertain her by being their wild, crazy selves!
Still no teeth yet, but its looks like they might pop out soon.
She loves playing with her basket of toys and has recently started pulling every toy out of her basket and she tosses it to the side!!
Here is that nose scrunched up again! She loves carrots, hence the orange nose!
Seriously!!! What is this?? She isn't suppose to be doing this yet!!!
She is almost 7mths old but I thought I was going to have my baby for a little longer!!
She just started getting up on her knees so I hope we have a little longer before we have a mobile one!
I'm going to blame it on the kids because they want her to crawl and walk....I don't....not yet anyway!
She is starting to pull up too!!
Daddy put on some pandora music and danced that little baby asleep! He has always danced with all of our children and they all seem to feel relaxed and calmed when he does it!
I know I have videos of him dancing with both of the girl when they are little bitty! I'm not sure about Grayson!
These guys are enjoying school and down time at home!
Grayson has really gotten into the Wii, which I'm not real excited about! He only gets to play it for a short time.
To be so active he does love to sit and play on the computer or watch a movie or read a book! I'm very glad of that too! It gives me hope that his hyperness is maybe just a stage!
Fingers Crossed!!
Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy!! She is such a priss! She loves to pack a bag with CRAP and haul it wherever! It drives me crazy but it is something that she has done for yrs!
This day we went to Target and as we passed by the makeup section she put some makeup(I think it was foundation) on her eyes...she looked so silly but was very embarrassed when I showed her in the mirror and she wouldn't let us take a picture!
This door is our "snack room". Its a very large room, its the under the stairs pantry and where I keep the snacks, games, paper, puzzles, and craft stuff. We recently put a lock at the top so that they couldn't freely go in this room and help themselves!
This lock has been great! Now we have locks on almost every door in this house! Does that mean we have crazy kids??
I always try to snap pics when these two play nicely together!
This little monkey is on top of the playhouse with a hammer!
She started gymnastics this last week and she loves it already!
The coach evaluated the class and divided them into 3 groups! Kennedy is actually in the most advanced group for her age and she has had no training whatsoever!
Go Kennedy! I always knew she was a natural!
Grayson enjoying the sand!
They know that they have to spray down before they can enter the house! Lots of rules for our new house!
Emma looks so different already!! She is too cute! Ellie does the same thing with her basket of toys! Looks like she will be crawling sooner than later:) Good luck! Miss y'all
ReplyDelete