background

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fun at the Poseys

I took one day this week and had a mommy day all by myself for about 4 hrs! 

I went to Target to finish up Kennedys school supply list and then I just walked around looking.  We have a Super Target and I just like to take my time since I love Target anyway!

Then I went to Office Depot to find "colored copy paper" for Kennedy's school and it was like 12$ so it stayed at the store!  I have already spent 150$ on just school supplies!  WOW

I then went to Sams to get water and some other things and then I filled the land yacht up with gas!

Emma was asleep when I left but you never know if she is going to sleep for 30 mins or 3 hrs so I kept texting Clay to make sure she was ok.

I think she woke up while I was in Sams b/c when I got home this is what I saw!



Emma woke up and was crying and she wouldn't calm down with Clay so Kennedy took her and wrapped her up in her blanket and rocked her asleep!
She is a great big sister and loves her little sister a lot!






Kennedy must not require as much sleep as some kids b/c she has a hard time going to sleep a lot of times!  This night I told her to get "one" book and read or look at it and when I went to check on her this is what I found!

She just can't settle for "one" book she has to have the whole drawer full of books!





I am trying to get Emma to sleep better at night and not nurse her every time she gets up.

It has been quiet the battle and she wins sometimes.

I feel like I have no clue what I am doing!  I kicked Kennedy out of her room last night and put her with Grayson so I could let Emma cry in her crib hoping she would go to sleep.

Boy was I wrong!  She like the other 2 are strong willed and screamed till I picked her up.

Today I let her cry for 30 mins (yes I timed it) at nap time.  I then went in there and picked her up, she was really mad, but she calmed down and laid her head on my shoulder and went to sleep! 

I don't know what I am going to do!!!  Anybody got any suggestions!



I like it when she sleeps!  I get things done!


 Emma loves eating, usually in the morning Clay or I feed her cereal mixed with formula and a little fruit!  She doesn't like fruit so we mix just a little to give it a sweet flavor and she seems to be ok with that!
I think its weird that she doesn't like fruit, do you?


 Its the funniest thing when she sees me coming with a wipe to clean her up she makes this face, EVERY TIME!  Its so funny!


 My circus dog!  Good ole Jazzy, he loves to do crazy things!  He often gets on the kids trampoline and just lays there!  He gets inside the net too!  He is unusual in every way! 
He seems to like it ok outside.  We have let him in a few times and one time he peed right on my hardwood floor in front of Clay and that's all I am going to post about that! 
I let him in when its bad weather outside, he sits in the window seal shaking and I let him sleep in our bathroom on the tile floor with the door shut so he can't really hurt anything in there! 



 I literally folded 6 loads of laundry this day.  I was so tired of clothes and I had obviously put it off for long enough!



 I love it when babies sleep in the froggy position!


 It rained all day on Friday and Clay was in Birmingham all day so I let the kids paint!

I haven't done this in a really long time so I knew it would have their attention for a couple of hrs!

And it was nice not hearing them fuss with each other!


 One of Kennedy's favorite things to draw is the rainbow!  She is a great drawer and obviously got it from her daddy cause I can't draw very well.


 I had paint aprons on both of them and Grayson still wiped paint on his shorts and Kennedy got some on her shorts too!  But the good news is they had fun!


 Grayson and his art




Yep those are Clay's speakers in my ceiling!  He is waiting on the amps to come so that he can blow us out of this neighborhood! 

Boys and their toys!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leslie!!! Your posts are so cute, it's nice being able to keep up with your family besides on FB.

    Thad doesn't sleep that great either. But I have been able to get him to at least go to sleep on his own. I did the sleep trainging method similar to what Supernanny does. I put him down in his crib and sat in the room. I slowly moved myself out of the room. It took about 2 weeks of being consistent. He goes to sleep without trouble for naps and bedtime now. He's still not sleeping through the night though.

    ReplyDelete