My little Emma is 7mths old today.
I cannot wrap my head around this fact!
Its seems like it was just yesterday I had her!
I'll have to say I have enjoyed every minute of these past 7mths!
She has been a wonderful addition to our family!
This week Emma has come down with a cold or something!
She hasn't been feeling well at all!
She cut her first tooth on Monday, its the bottom left tooth!
She and I went to Columbus,MS on Wed to go to Coopers Closet a consignment place that comes twice a yr!
My sister, a friend and I entered about 600 items I think!
As consignors we got to go shop before the public did!
I met up with my sister and her kids and we went to shop!
This place is super picky about their stuff which is good b/c I don't like to buy crap!
I got all of these smocked dresses for Emma!!
6 of them around 40$ all together.
I thought it was quite a steal!
The chocolate brown one has owls on it and it looks like it has never been washed...its not faded one bit!
The cute little red one is going to be a Christmas dress!
I think I got it for 8$!
Look what else I got for Emma!!
An Alabama cheerleading outfit!!
It was 10$...they are at least 35$ at the stores!
I do believe that I will be moving Emma into the crib sometime this week!
She is starting to pull up and the pack n play bassinet is too shallow for her to do this...I'm afraid she is going to fall out!
She sure does look cute! Now that she can see me I don't need her to wake up and see if I am there! She already has a major attachment to me.
I love how Grayson loves his baby sister! He can be a little rough with her but he means well!
If he hurts her and she crys out in pain, he immediately cries and says I didn't mean to hurt her, I'm sorry Emma! I can tell it breaks his heart to hurt her!
He is just a rough little boy!
Emma has had a really bad snotty nose.
I think it has gotten raw from wiping it so much.
She was chewing on her lamb and she had a snotty nose and Grayson yelled "mom she is getting snot on her little lamb".
It was funny...I told him it was ok, I would wash it!
Do you like it?
I ordered Kennedy a new quilt! The one that she had I had gotten when she was 2yrs old and in her toddler bed.
It was a twin and her bed is a full/double! It was time to get her a new one!
I wanted to get her one that she could use for a while and that wasn't babyish!
I really want to get her a white bed but that will come later. I think white will suit a girl better...at least it will look better with this comforter.
I really want to get her a white bed but that will come later. I think white will suit a girl better...at least it will look better with this comforter.
This is Clay's little art work! The window in Kennedy's room has an arch and we did blackout shades in all the rooms and b/c of this arch (which I love) a lot of light still came in the room soooo.....
Clay got the cardboard from the 60inch TV he bought, cut out 2 arch pieces and then put a wood frame in between the 2 pieces of cardboard and then he and Kennedy went to Hobby Lobby and Kennedy picked out this material and Clay stapled it on and
VOILA!!
(I would spell it Whala, but Clay says its French)
WHATEVER!
Its ruffles! CUTE HUH?
Should Clay be an interior decorator? LOL
This little girl loves the bath tub!
Now that she is sitting up really well she loves to play,
and splash!
Happy 7mths Emma!
I can't believe how big Emma has gotten! I love those cheeks!! Kennedy's new bedding is awesome, it suits her.
ReplyDeleteMiss y'all!
So I just caught up on all your posts. I can't believe how big and cute she is. I want a pink beach cruiser. I have been begging Jonathan for a beach cruiser, but he says I need one with gears in order to pull a trailer. Does yours have gears? I can't believe they broke your TV. oh my ! I have always been worried my kids would do that to my parents TV. It was fun catching up. Now that the kids are in school I will be better about staying on top of it. I am so glad you are blogging.
ReplyDelete