background

Friday, July 27, 2012

bubble bath fun


My bathtub is jetted and it got its first bubble bath tonight.  I knew it would be fun for the kids.  They thought it was the most amazing thing in the world!!  We had to shower them afterwards to get the capful of bubbles off!  They had a blast!


It brought me back to the day when me and one of my companions from my mission, Delmy Chavez, went to my uncles cabin on Bear Lake and we got in the Jacuzzi and dumped bubbles in there and holy moley we had bubbles everywhere.  We had about an inch of water and the rest was bubbles.  We had a time getting those bubbles cleaned up but it was soooo funny!







This is just a capful of bubbles



 Snaggle tooth!!  Thats what I call her these days!  I think she might have another loose tooth!!
I had better start telling the toothfairy to save her money!




He didn't like the bubbles in his face and kept asking me to wash them off with the rag!

No comments:

Post a Comment