Emma Adaline Posey
6mths old
I am in total disbelief that my little one is already 6mths old! I would go back to January 30, 2012 any day and do it all over again!
Emma was by far my easiest delivery. From the time of my induction till I had her was 4hrs! I pushed like 3 times and she was here!
She was my only baby that latched and nursed right after delivery and has never had a problem with nursing ever! In fact the little munchkin wouldn't take a pacifier or a bottle.
We recently introduced the sippy cup to her. She seems to like it. Its a true sippy cup not the one with a bottle nipple.
Bama attire!
Emma loves to sit in her seat while I am doing things in the kitchen. She does really well at entertaining herself.
She is sitting up really well...she loves to play with her toys and grabs everything in site! She grabbed the drink at chic-fila the other day and threw it on the floor.
I think that she is trying to cut a bottom tooth. She has been slobbering and chewing on everything in site including my chin at times!
Clay weighed her the other day and she was 16.8 lbs! She is my lump of love!!
She has such a laid back personality and is so easy going most of the time!
These guys love Emma like I have never seen before! They are always fighting over who holds her or who gives her a toy! They are always talking to her and making her laugh! She loves them both!
I have a picture of all of my kids cutting their eyes like this.
I am in shock that my little Emma is 6 mths old already. She is so fun! I don't want her to be mobile just yet b/c I know when she does I won't be able to hold her as much!
I laugh when people tell me that their little one is rolling all over because I obviously don't put Emma down enough for her to roll all over! I know she can roll both ways just because she does it in her bed! She doesn't roll a whole lot when I do put her down!
She loves sleeping on her side or stomach! She is still in our room in the bassinet part of the pack and play.
She is not consistent in her sleeping habits. She sleep good some nights and then others she doesn't sleep well at all!
She loves carrots. She loves most vegs but is not a fan of fruit at all! We usually fix cereal for her in the mornings and add 2 spoon fulls of fruit. I don't know if its just too sweet for her or what but she makes a face when she eats it.
she's gotten so big! such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteIt is good you are writing all this down, when you go back you will be so glad you have captured all these memories. that is what I love about blogging. She is adorable, btw. I can't believe she is 6 months either. Are you sure? Are you counting right?
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute, except that Alabama outfit!! I'll send her a Hogs one, they are much cuter :) They grow so fast and will be running and talking back in no time!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I cannot believe that she is already 6 mths, I totally want to rewind the time and start all over with her...I know that might sound crazy but I have really enjoyed her and I love these baby moments! It obviously helps that she is a great baby most of the time!
ReplyDeleteAlabama pays the bills so I will definitelly keep the crimson and white attire in our home! No offense! :)