background

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Family Pics by Andrea

My good Friend Andrea Swenson took some family pictures of us 3 days before we moved.  It was quiet a crazy time for the both of us because we were both moving but we pulled it off I think!!  She does an amazing job with her photography.  I am so glad we made time to take these pictures of our last moments in Arkansas!!!

Don't you just love these pics!!


 If Grayson was only looking up


 Sweet Emma!

Look at that face!!  This is our mischief little 4 yr old!
our beauty queen Kennedy!
 Clay is a wonderful daddy!
I love this one even though it shows our "big" backsides

4 comments:

  1. Super cute and I am impressed it looks great and I can't wait to see more!! Love the stool it looks great! Emma is gettin soo big, I sure miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we miss you guys too...if emma wasn't such a terriable travelor I would make a trip to see everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you started a blog!! love the pix, Andrea did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HERMANA APPLEWHITE!! You have such a beautiful family!! I love these pictures! They're gorgeous! I bet it was easy for this Andrea girl to take the pictures, how hard can it be when every person in the picture is already ridiculously good-looking! Haha j/k (about taking the pictures, not about the good-looking part, haha)

    ReplyDelete