Wahooo!! We have a house!! Yipee!! Here are some pictures of the house minus the kitchen and the master suite! They were a mess and I just couldn't let everyone see!!
This is Grayson's Room, look at that toy shelf that Clay built.
Grayson actually knows that every toy has a place or container and puts it in the right one!
We still don't have anything on the kids walls...I havn't figured out what I want to do yet.
You can't tell much about his shades but his are very strong woven for a tough boy
Kennedy Room
I want to get her a new quilt soon, she has had this one since she was 2.
Emma's crib is in Kennedy's room too. I will eventually put her with Kennedy.
Kennedy's room has the largest window in the entire house, its a double window, which also
means that the shade you are looking at was the most expensive shade in the house! I love the arch!
This is the kids bathroom, I love this shower curtin, I found it at Target. Its a good neutral boy/girl curtin
Kids double vanity. I saw my reflection in the first pic I took and I had to redo it
without myself in it! :-)
This is the upstairs bonus room/guest room/Clay's office
This is Clay's office! LOL Really it is, he decided that all he needed was a small desk and a new chair!
My extra toddler bed is up here too. This room has its own full bath too. It is a big room and is
pretty quiet because its the only room upstairs
Upstairs bathroom
Upstairs Bathroom...No reflection!! LOL
Love, Love, Love my walk-in attic...its huge and clay and my dad floored the whole thing
which is about 400sqft. Most of the attic is kids clothes!! I think I'll open up my own consignment store when we are done having babies!!
Front double doors/stairway to room upstairs
Living room, the shades in here don't have liners b/c they face the fenced in back yard. A big family pic is going in the middle of my mantle, its going to look amazing! Thanks Andrea for the awesome pics
Living room. I just have some stuff stuck on my mantle right now..not sure what I am going to do with it just yet. I normally raise these shades as well as the ones in the kitchen in the morning to let natural light in!
Living room. Don't pay attention to the background, our old computer desk is still sitting back there, we are getting rid of it!
I hope you enjoy the tour of our new home... almost in its entirety.
That looks so cool! I love it! I can't wait to see the family picture above the mantle, and the master bedroom!
ReplyDeleteVery cute house. It was so much fun to see it. I love the space upstairs. That is so nice. I like the shower curtain too.
ReplyDelete