background

Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Step Back!!

Emma's Blessing!

Emma was blessed on April 8, 2012.  She was a little over 2 mths old.  We had Kennedy and Grayson blessed at my "home" ward so we decided to bless Emma there too.  The day really snuck up on me because I almost didn't get her blessing gown ordered in time.  I even had  it sent to my moms and I had Kennedy's gown ready to be packed if it didn't get there in time! Some of our extended family changed their Sunday plans to be there and I really appreciate that!  My sister, her kids and both of my brothers and their families were there.  Clay's mom came too, she has been to all of their blessings!
After church we took pictures and then we had a cookout for the family and some extended family.  Overall it was a wonderful day with our sweet baby Emma.  She is such a blessing to our family and she has such a sweet spirit about her.  I truely love having a baby again and I am enjoying every minute of it!!  Well maybe not EVERY minute!  :)  Here are some pictures from that wonderful day

 Grandmaw Golmon
 Emma wasn't real happy!
 Ann(clay's mom)
 Granny Applewhite
 Gammie
Gammie and pawpaw

No comments:

Post a Comment