background

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

Kennedy and Grayson's Bdays are a week apart so we always have done their parties together!  This year the parties almost didn't happen.  The movers wanted to start packing us on Wed, the 16th and the party was scheduled on the 19th.  I begged and begged the company to pack us on Monday the 21st, I think they felt sorry for me when I told them my story of having 2 birthdays, moving and a newborn, and they didn it! 

Kennedy turned 6 on May 23.  I can't believe that she is already 6!  Where has the time gone??  Some things about Kennedy are:
  • She loves to be a big sister to Emma, she is so good with her!
  • She loves to draw and do anything on paper thats creative!
  • She loves being outside whether its ridding her bike, fishing, running around, catching bugs or digging in the dirt.
  • She loves to dress up and priss in her heels.
  • She loves animals
  • She loves books and has learned how to read this year!
  • She loves making new friends
  • She loves going places, she wants to go all the time!
  • She loves to swim
  • She is good at doing gymnastics and is looking forward in taking gymnastics in Alabama
  • Her favorite color is RED (right now)
 This is Kennedy blowing out her candles and it looks like Hailey was intensely watching!



Grayson turned 4 this year!  This boy was my baby for so long and he is all grown up now!
Some of the things Grayson likes are:

  • He loves his cars from the movie "Cars"
  • He loves airplanes and helicopters
  • He loves agitating his sister Kennedy
  • He is rough and tough and is all boy
  • He is full of energy all day long
  • He loves his friends
  • He loves playing in the mud and dirt
  • He loves fishing with daddy
  • He loves riding his bike
  • He loves catching bugs
  • He is great with Emma, he loves her so much
  • He loves playing games
  • His favorite color is GREEN




Grayson getting ready to blow out his candles.  His good friend Matthew standing beside him!



Kennedy was anxious to open her gifts!





Grayson and his "cheese" face!

 Grayson and his good buddy Isaac looking at one of Kennedy's gifts!




My monkey got a monkey!

I obviously made way too many cupcakes for their party, we had about 3 dozen left.  We ate cupcakes for a couple of days and we even took them out to a church get together that night. 

Sorry if the colorful post bothers your eyes...since it was about their bdays I thought I would make it colorful!!


This party was kinda a go away party too...sniff, sniff!  We had lots of our dear friends celebrate with us.  It was really hard to say good bye the next week, we actually did "good bye lunch" 3 days in a row including the day we moved!  I miss my dear friends in Arkansas, they are the best!!!  I just hope we can get together and visit sometime, even Andrea all the way in Pensavania.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment