background

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kids' Milestones!!

Summer Bike Fun!

Yesterday the kids and I went out and got Kennedy a new bike, an 18 inch bike!  Hers is only 2 yrs old but it is all rusted and the chain keeps falling off so we decided to get her a bigger one and a new one! 




And my baby boy Grayson is growing way too fast.  He just turned 4 in May.  Kennedy's18 inch bike came with training wheels for some reason and Clay removed them last night and Grayson wanted his removed too.  This morning I went out and ran along the side of him and like a natural he took off and rode his bike without training wheels...he had a little trouble at first on turning but he has it down now!! 



Can you believe how big he has gotten!!
Yes he has no shoes on either!




And little Emma...she is the sweetest little baby ever!!  She loves to snuggle, she has learned just this week how to pucker her lips and make a noise while spitting!!  it is soooooo adorable!  I tried to get some pictures and a video but she wasn't cooperating!


Daddy and all the kids during scriptures!!





Awee!!  So sweet




This is her puckering her lips to spit and make her noise!!





She is doing it here too but she looks silly


1 comment:

  1. Adorable kids. I hope yall are settling in. It looks like you are feeling more at home. we need to visit. I will call you soon.

    ReplyDelete