Alabama Residents!!
We moved on May 23 (Kennedy's Bday). The truck was all packed and the boxes were oh so unorganized because we had the movers pack us all up!! I do understand why people like to do it themselves but it wasn't up for the task considering we did Kennedy and Grayson's Bday party on a Friday and the movers started packing on that Monday.
We had a good-bye lunch with the girls on Monday,Tues and I think Wed...I just didn't want to say good-bye. Uggg writing about it now makes my eyes well up with tears because I miss them. Moving really sucks even when sometimes its beneficial for our family! I really made great friends in Arkansas and I know we will forever be friends. I just wish it was a little closer or that Emma was a better traveler so that I could take off on the weekend if I wanted to!! I MISS YOU GUYS TONS!!!
This is our new house that we purchased in Tuscaloosa, AL. We LOVE it and the neighborhood is amazing. Everyone is very nice and most everyone speaks to you. The neighborhood has sidewalks and a few playgrounds for the residents. I have found that some of the kids are kinda "snotty" but I guess that comes with the territory! I just got to keep my kids "grounded" so that they are not "snots" the way these kids are!
Some of the great things about this house is THE KITCHEN!!! ITS AMAZING, so I do try to cook a little more than I did in the past!
The "FENCED IN" YARD...its small but its fenced in so the kids can play with out me having to be outside every moment of the day!
This is the upstairs room!!! I love this room b/c it is away from the rest of the house, its quiet, its big, it has its own bathroom and I think it is a great room for a teenager that needs space!! I think that we will eventually close in the walk in attic space since it is huge, and make it a room too, if we need more room!! This is also Clay's office and our guest room!! So we need some GUEST to come visit and stay in your own suite! No continental breakfast in the AM!
We are getting accustomed to the "ROLL TIDE" being everywhere. I have bought everyone a shirt or some kind of UA gear so we "fit in". LOL We are enjoying getting to know our way around the area and making new friends even though I talk about my girls in AR all the time to the girls here!!
the house is sooo pretty! I'll have to talk Jim into a road trip to visit y'all! I really miss having you around!!
ReplyDeleteWell the upstairs room is all yours if you come visit me!!! It would be fun!! I of coarse miss my girls!! Its just not the same
DeleteIf I come visit I better get a continental breakfast!! Me a Marji will have to plan a weekend trip!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun recap of your move. I know I didn't want to say goodbye either. Why don't you make the drive to PA, I think it will only take 3 days.
ReplyDeletei want to come...
ReplyDeletebut I am going to fly.
ReplyDeleteYeah the only way to visit you andrea is to fly!!! I totally think we should once a yr plan a "girls vacay"!!! It would be soooo fun!! Im up for it...
ReplyDeleteIf you all come to my house I will send Clay and the kids somewhere!! LOL Andrea you know we would never leave you out, you are part of our "click" and we all love you and miss you!
ReplyDelete